7 Small Cake Ideas for Intimate Home Weddings
Home weddings being the need of the hour has made way for measured guest lists and experiential emphasis. Hence, altering the otherwise OTT glamour of Indian weddings to adjust to the new normal way of celebrating is not a bad option at all! If anything, it makes for an informed and responsible choice. Needless to say, this gets reflected in every minute aspect of your backyard wedding too. So how can we forget to choose a cake that perfectly matches your intimate affair vibe?
To get you started, here is a list that contains seven single-layered wedding cakes. Without further ado, it’s time to stop dreaming and get cracking. Take a look at some of these delights below:
1. This sumptuous vanilla cake is ideal for a close-knit nuptial function. Delight in the goodness of this creamy decadence that is garnished by dry fruit crumbs!
Image Source Vainillamty
2. Celebrate the season of home weddings with this buttercream cake. The stunning gold leaf stencil work totally works wonders on this delicious indulgence!
Image Source Cakesbybettymtl
3. When ‘weddings are not cancelled’ it’s time to go all out there even if it is for an intimate at-home affair. Loaded with the freshness of seasonal flowers and tempting french macaroons this one is a real treat to the eyes and tastebuds!
Image Source Alanacakeandcrumb
4. This one tiered cheesecake wedding cake is pure GOALS! There’s no better way to celebrate your marriage than indulging in a spoonful of this gem.
Image Source Littleanncakes
5. This home wedding season spread joy with the genius of a raspberry rose cake! This one will make you drop your reservations (if any) and simply relish.
Image Source Dicasdemueller
6. A classic wedding cake for a cherished occasion. Bring home this small wedding cake brimming with gum pastel flowers and buttercream frosting!
Image Source The Flour Room
7. How about a generous tier of yogurt cake with handmade flowers? Delight in this heavenly indulgence on your special day.
Image Source Lilyandlimephoto
So folks, leaving you on this tasteful note, we do hope this list was a good start to get you started to zero down on your perfect home wedding cake!