8 Summer Make-Up Tips That Every Bride-Of-This-Season Needs To Know!
1. Skip moisturizer except on any dry areas you have to avoid greasiness.
2. Avoid a glossy look. Go for matte make up.
3. Use a transparent, oil-free primer. This prevents the heat/greasiness from ruining your make-up.
4. Opt for light or bright colours instead of deep tones. Light pinks, pops of orange, tangerine, fuchsia are all great options. And of course, a red lip always looks great.
5. Use water-base or powder-base foundation instead of oil-based/cream-based ones. If you have relatively good skin, you can avoid the foundation and just use concealer for touch-ups. This will give a lighter, airier look.
6. Wear waterproof eyeliner, mascara, etc. You don’t want it to stop smudging due to the heat, sweat or your tears!
7. Avoid too much contouring for day looks. A natural look works best.
8. Carry blotting papers in case of excessive sweat or tears. Pat them on your face and they’ll suck up all the unwanted oiliness.