An umpteen number of people play a vital role at your wedding from your wedding planners to your caterers to your decor team, but the one without whom your priceless moments go unnoticed is your photographer.
Helping you relive every moment be it a crazy one, a happy one or an emotional one, your wedding album is like a time travel machine taking you back to the most beautiful day of your life and your photographer is the creator of that time travel machine giving you a #majorthrowback.
Ritin Kumar & Sagar Kumar, Head Story Tellers, are one such award-winning, internationally acclaimed brother duo who gave birth to CineLove Productions along with their extremely power packed team of experts and with the support from “Luxmi Digital Studio”, a renowned studio for wedding photography and cinematography since 1980.
This team of professionals have taken exclusive wedding narratives to a whole new level with their contemporary story-telling techniques, aiming to put on screen what you cannot possibly put into words. Covering over 5000 weddings across 18+ countries and 50+ cities they’ve captured countless memories of different cultures and traditions worldwide. Fabulous! Isn’t it?
From a 50 guests intimate wedding at a distant island in the Mediterranean to a massive political wedding with over 2 lakh guests in a rural area, they have been there and done it all effortlessly.
So be it the use of a creative illusion, a catchy title or an exclusively recorded song to set the theme of the film, this team of the finest creative directors, sound artists and animators are always ready to go that extra mile to make your wedding film more about YOU.
Don’t just go with my words, wait until you see a glimpse of their work.
I’ve collated some of the classic clicks captured by this stellar wedding photography team.
Be prepared to be marvelled!
1. Is it just me or does this picture give you a vibrant feel too? A burst of vivid colours, a clear blue sky and a happy couple is all you need to create a breathtaking shot.
2. This couple was caught in action being themselves – crazy and happy!
3. Good times and pure fun! Is exactly what this groom’s haldi ceremony picture portrays.
4. A simple portrait showcasing the glow and happiness that’s seen on a bride’s face on her wedding day.
5. No wedding album is ever complete without a heartwarming emotional photograph.
6. CineLove Productions setting some major pre-wedding photo shoot goals with this beautiful click.
7. Some pictures need no description, they speak for themselves and this one right here is definitely one of them.
8. The serene landscape and this happily married couple in one frame just completes this picture.
9. This stunning picture left me speechless! In five simple words, “It’s Photography at its best”.
10. There’s something phenomenal about veil shots. They’re captivating and leave you spellbound. Just like this beautiful bride’s veil portrait.
11. Capturing every element in its true essence makes this picture simply magnificent.
12. I love how CineLove managed to capture this cherished moment that the couple shared amidst all the chaos. Isn’t it beautiful?
13. This fabulous barat picture reminds me of the famous Bollywood song,
‘Tere ghar aaya, main aaya tujhko lehe’.
Did it cross your mind too?
14. Coming straight out of a Bollywood rom-com movie, this picture is simply awe-inspiring!
15. How adorable is this picture of the groom admiring his beautiful bride?
All Image Source: CineLove Productions
Enjoy every blissful moment of your wedding journey and watch it turn into an enchanting fairytale movie with CineLove Productions.