The Floral Groomswear Edit to Bookmark this Lockdown!
Dear Men, it is your time to shine! So why not do it in a stunning and rather bold way? The idea that floral is feminine is passe. Hence, you too must step out of your comfort zone and embrace the finesse of florals like never before!
From stunning embroidered motifs to digital prints and handcrafted floral coutures, the possibilities are endless and exciting. Let us show you how. Here are 9 creations that you can draw inspiration from and amp up your groomswear game. For all you know, you must just be in for some surprises here! Read on to find out more:
1. Bookmark this refreshing floral kurta jacket look and make a dapper entry for your D-Day celebrations!
Image Source Manyavar
2. Boho floral prints and bold black beauty for the gentleman in you!
Image Source Gujral Sons
3. Slay in this vibrant floral bandhgala and give a tough competition to your lady love 😉
Image Source Varun Bahl Couture
4. This gorgeous pink sherwani with vibrant floral motifs and splendid gold buttons is apt for a classic daytime affair!
Image Source Nautanky
5. Thinking offbeat? Go for one with a tinge of gorgeous floral designs!
Image Source Karnpratap
6. This beige beauty sherwani is one hell of a pick! Subtle, suave and stunning, this is a sure shot hit!
Image Source Samyakk
7. Put your best foot forward in this aesthetic floral creation! We love how the kurta and bandhgala jacket seamlessly compliment each other.
Image Source Anita Dongre
8. Step out like a boss in this breathtaking digital print floral bandhgala!
Image Source Grooms of Sabyasachi
9. Amp up your sherwani game in this gorgeous handcrafted creation with floral embroidery!
Image Source Diwan Saheb
10. This sauve mint-textured floral sherwani is your go-to for any and every kind of wedding theme!
Image Source Jatin Malik
We hope you now know the wonders this floral flair can do! Remember to bookmark this list and keep it handy.