The Pantone Colour of the Year is here to end your search for 'the' lehenga colour of 2019!
December brings in Christmas, new year and Pantone’s colour of the year! Every year I wait like a kid for them to announce the colour and they never leave me disappointed. This time the colour is Living Coral representing hope and peace. Their website says, “Vibrant, yet mellow PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral embraces us with warmth and nourishment to provide comfort and buoyancy in our continually shifting environment.”
Already a wedding favourite, here are some coral gowns and lehenga that you can get inspired by for your 2019 wedding!
1. This bride’s coral lehenga with intricate zardosi work screams “beautiful”!
Image source: Morvi Images
2. You can opt for a light hue of coral for your lehenga like this bride:
Image source: Infinite Memories
3. This layered coral gown would be perfect for your engagement/cocktail!
Image source: The Wedding Salad
4. In love with this bride’s coral lehenga that coordinates with the groom’s safa and chunni!
Image source: Bhumi and Simran Photography
5. An ombre coral lehenga, anyone?
Image source: Aviraj Saluja
6. You can select a different dupatta with your lehenga like this bride did:
Image source: Mishru
7. A flow-y coral gown with a long trail will make heads turn!
Image source: Dipak Studios
8. Love how this designer has paired an ombre coral gown with silver detailing!
Image source: Israni Photography
9. A coral lehenga with subtle designs makes a bold statement
Image source: Divine Mantra
10. This bride’s bindaas choice to wear a coral lehenga on her mehendi function!
Image source: The Royal Affair
So, are you all geared up to find that perfect living coral lehenga for yourself?