These 10 looks on Sonakshi Sinha are exactly what a Millennial Bridesmaid needs!
Sonakshi Sinha graced the cover of Hello Magazine in a gorgeous pastel-pink lehenga with grey work on it and I literally was short of breath after seeing it. WHAT? If that cover doesn’t stop you in your tracks, I don’t know what will. *rolls her eyes*
The Dabang girl is spotted in a lot more lehengas with minimal makeup and long sleek hair, and this is exactly what a millennial bridesmaid needs! So, if you are planning to attend a wedding in the near future, be it your sister or your BFF, I am sure you are all eyes for the latest lehenga designs. Well look no further, as Asli Sona is giving some major bridesmaid goals. Scroll down to know more:
1. Dusty pink ball-gown-esque lehenga skirt and sheer dupatta paired with an heavily embellished grey bustier:
2. Pastel pink lehenga skirt paired and 3/4th sleeve blouse with white thread embroidery with fur details at the bottom and on the dupatta:
3. Pastel pink lehenga with grey work on it:
4. The heavily embellished maroon gown with sheer sleeves:
4. Cocktail ready in a golden gown:
6. Black gown with futuristic stitching:
7. Red sharara pants paired with a noodle strap kurti and dupatta:
8. Black and gold to rescue:
9. Purple mini dress with fur details paired with a magnificent velvet shrug:
10. A black strapless dress with pleated details:
So, which one are you planning to wear to your BFF’s wedding?