These Multi-coloured lehengas are what's trending this wedding season!
Are you planning to wear a red lehenga, pink or green lehenga for your wedding? Or you are a bride-to-be who just can’t choose one amongst all the lehenga colour options available out there?
Well, fert not ladies, as multi coloured lehengas are here for your rescue. More and more brides recently have been opting to wear these multi-coloured lehengas on their D-day and have looked drop-dead-gorgeous.
While it is easy to get overwhelmed by all the vast lehenga colours available out there, there’s no rule saying that you have to just pick one. You literally can have it all. Don't believe me? Scroll down to know more:
1. Multi-coloured lehenga skirt paired with a choli with a pink pase and sheer dupatta with scalloped border:
2. Multi coloured floral embellishments on a teal lehenga with gigantic bell-sleeves:
3. Multi Coloured floral thread-work embroidery, done on an ivory based lehenga:
Designer - Nomi Ansari
4. Pale grey lehenga-choli with multi coloured thread embroidery of pink, green and red on it, paired with a sheer pastel pink dupatta:
Image Source - Artfoto Studios
5. Magnificent black lehenga with multi coloured zari and gota patti embellishments:
6. Multi coloured floral embroidery lehenga choli paired with sheer dupatta with placed motifs:
7. Multi coloured lehenga skirt paired with an embellished blouse and sheer dupatta:
8. Fuschia pink lehenga skirt paired with a floral print blouse and sheer dupatta:
9. Multi coloured digital print lehenga skirt with pastel blue base paired with a peach blouse and green dupatta:
10. Multi coloured lehenga skirt with scalloped hem paired with a lemon yellow choli and pastel pink sheer dupatta:
Image Source - Nitin Arora Photography
So, which one would you wear at your D-day?