This new designer on the block ‘Mishru’ is the answer to all your bridal wear queries!
Getting your hands on that dream lehenga is no joke! As a bride-to-be you will have to browse through the latest trends, which one will fit your body type and suit your skin colour, what embroidery and fabric you want to go for. While you decide all that, there’s this thing of wearing something off-beat and never seen before.
If you’re that kind of bride-to-be who is unconventional and is thinking to ditch the mainstream lehengas on your big day, look no further, I’ve got you covered. Mishru with her bespoke designs and avant garde style, has really got me hooked. They are perfect for a modern bride who wants to wear something hatke, but doesn’t feel out of place, It’s for all the bride-chillas who will happily trade the traditional lehengas for some elegant creations.
So, without much adieu, scroll down to see my 10 favourite picks from their collection of oh-so-gorgeous lehengas:
1. The dusty pink lehenga skirt paired with a noodle strap embellished blouse and sheer dupatta:
2. Powder blue lehenga skirt and choli with golden embroidery paired with a dupatta of sheer silhouette:
3. The one with the cold shoulder choli paired with a high waist lehenga skirt:
4. Pastel blue high waist lehenga skirt paired with an embellished blouse with a boat neck:
5. A pastel pink lehenga skirt paired with a sweetheart neckline choli and sheer dupatta:
6. Powder pink saree paired with a heavily thread- embroidered blouse with bell sleeves, belted at the waist:
7. A sea green lehenga paired with an embroidered choli and sheer dupatta:
8. A heavily-embellished pink lehenga choli paired with a peach sheer dupatta:
9. Burgundy lehenga paired with choli and similar ivory embroidery and elephant sleeves:
10. A fiery red choli paired with a volumnious lehenga skirt:
So, which one of these designs are making a way in your wedding trousseau?