The fun and excitement surrounding a ladies sangeet is unparalleled! There is nothing better than having your girl squad with you on your life’s most important journey and being there in full force to cheer, groove, unwind and make meaningful memories with you. And hence we understand all the more why your ladies sangeet playlist is absolutely vital. Since home weddings are the new flavour and need of the season, we decided to pick an artist whose voice transcends generations so that your favourite bua or maasi can groove with your darling cousin together on one track! And we couldn’t think of anyone better than the nightingale herself- Bharat Ratna Lata Mangeshkar!
A career and a voice that is truly unmatched, Lata Mangeshkar is a personification of the word ‘legend’ She has been an inspiration to millions and her songs have been enjoyed by people from various walks of life across the boundaries of age. This new intimate wedding season as we all seem to get back to our roots, it is time to revisit and rekindle the magic of her voice to light up your ladies sangeet! Here are 20 of her timeless hindi dance songs that must be on your cards. Take a look below:
1. Kickstart your Ladies Sangeet with this Timeless Dance Song!
Ajeeb Dastan Hain Yeh
A sweet throwback to nostalgia and old-school romance, this track is perfect to set the mood!
2. This Evergreen Rendition has to be a part of your Sangeet Ceremony!
Lag Jaa Gale
Can one even think about celebrating love and romance without this track?!
3. Revamp your Playlist of Sangeet Songs with Classic Hits like this 🙂
Iss Mod Se Jaate Hain
The range and rhythm of this track is perfect to make your ladies sangeet even more memorable.
4. Looking for the Perfect Hindi Dance Song? Here it is!
When the mood is to groove, unwind with this peppy number!
5. A Fun, Light-hearted Song to Set Things Rolling!
Dil Toh Paagal Hai
This pleasant Lata Mangeshkar song must definitely be on your dance songs playlist.
6. This Sangeet Season Go Back in Time and Add this Retro Tune to your Playlist!
Tune O Rangeele Kaisa Jadu Kiya
What better song of love proclamation than this?! This shaadi season add nostalgia to your wedding playlist with this peppy sangeet song.
7. A Sweet Song for Good Times!
Wah Wah Ramji
Be it a wonderful track to get your folks to perform to or humm over a karaoke session at your ladies sangeet , this one must certainly be on your list.
8. Get Together with your Squad and Groove to this!
Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye
How can any list of Lata Mangeshkar’s songs be complete without this iconic dance songs?!
9. Go Back in Time and Celebrate Love!
Pyaar Hua Ikraar Hua
Brimming with yesteryear nostalgia, who can forget the iconic song and it’s picturization?!
10. No Ladies Sangeet can be Complete without this Track!
A perfect mood-setter, nothing beats the magic and timelessness of this track! The romanticism of love comes alive in this song!
11. Another Classic Gem to Add to your Playlist!
Hothon Pe Aisi Baat
This peppy rendition is perfect to lighten up your mood and lift your spirits.
12. This Track Deserves a Well-choreographed Performance for Sure!
Piya Tose Naina Lage Re
If we miss out on this career milestone song of Lata Mangeshkar, are we even talking about her songs then?!
13. Celebrate Beauty and Shringaar Ras with this Vibrant Number!
A perfect number for a perfect solo performance, this one gives all the right sangeet feels!
14. Put on Your Dancing Shoes and Just Begin!
Hawa Mein Udta Jaaye
You hear this track in all it’s ultra remixed versions and yet nothing beats the jazz of the original one!
15. A Number the Elderly Ladies in the Family will Love!
Teri Bindiya Re
There’s no harm in sitting back and simply enjoying this soulful tune on your sangeet day!
16. As Dreamy As it Gets!
Be it the lyrics, music, picturization, or skillful singing, this track when played out at your sangeet can create the perfect setting!
17. Add Variety to your Sangeet Playlist with this Track!
Aaj Kal Paon Zameen Par
Brimming with passion and hopeless romanticism, this one celebrates the pure expressiveness of Lata didi’s voice!
18. Throw in Some 80’s Nostalgia Too!
Jaane Kya Baat Hain
Loaded with all the beauty and delicacy that there is in love, this heartwarming song comes alive in Lata Mangeshkar’s truthful notes!
19. Lighten up the Mood with this Pleasant Track!
Humko Humise Chura Lo
The sublime energy of this song is what you absolutely need for your ladies sangeet function.
20. A Romantic Number to Celebrate Love!
Aap Ki Aankhon Mein
And finally, this Lata Mangeshkar song is the perfect companion of good times.
So folks, we hope you’ve had an absolute blast revisiting some of Lata Mangeshkar’s timeless gems which should be in your sangeet playlist. We shall be utterly happy to know your favourite ones 🙂