Top 10 Trends in Indian Wedding Planning 2017
1. E-invites over paper
2. Personalization in weddings: incorporating special themes, using custom-made elements.
3. Interactive entertainment (active participation of bride, groom and guests in ice breaker games, choreographed dances, mannequin challenge, flashmob, etc.)
4. Use of technology: using wedding planning apps, using personal hashtags, etc.
5. Small is Big: intimate and smaller weddings
6. RSVP & guest experiences: personally taking the initiative towards guests
7. Destination weddings, exotic locations
8. Eco-friendly weddings
9. Fusing customs and cultures for inter-caste weddings
10. Entertainment has evolved from watching singers and dancers to folk plays, stand up acts, acapella, etc.
You may want to check these out!