Pink, Thappad, Mulk or Mission Mangal, you name it and Taapsee Pannu is the constant factor in all these socially relevant and revered films of recent times. Not only has she managed to floor the audiences each time with her impactful performances on screen, but this talented artist has also carved a niche for herself amongst her contemporaries in a very short span of time. Much like her choice of films, Taapsee’s personal style too is unconventional and off-beat. She can seamlessly pair her traditional cotton saree with a fine belt or step out in chic dhoti pants with a crop top!
Today, we’re looking back at those eight times when this multi-award-winning powerhouse charmed us with her ethnic outfits. Take a look at these ensembles that should be a part of your bridal trousseau:
1. This vibrant Anamika Khanna couture is perfect for your splendid sangeet. Radiant and easy to carry, you can seamlessly groove, pose and ace your lovely look!
Image Source Anamika Khanna
2. This ethnic Gaurang Shah saree from Taapsee’s closet is apt for your pre-wedding puja. You can follow this gorgeous star’s footsteps and step out in a traditional bun and statement earrings.
Image Source Gaurang Shah
3. This wedding season step out in an eclectic sharara like this Badla actress. This exquisite velvet creation is perfect for that much sought-after wedding soiree before the big day!
Image Source Abhinav Mishra
4. Looking to don something fun and fuss-free for your intimate mehendi? Well, this lovely creation from Papa Don’t Preach is all you need. Let your natural hair down with this look and ease it out with minimal makeup just like this zesty star!
Image Source Papa Don’t Preach By Shubhika
5. This beauteous lace embroidered lehenga must certainly be a part of your bridal trousseau. This creation totally matches the ‘subtle not understated’ vibe. Leaving plenty of room to accessorize too, this one is a sure-shot stunner!
Image Source Falguni and Shane Peacock
6. Taapsee looks like an epitome of elegance and grace in this gorgeous mint green saree! And while she was busy nailing her ethnic look she dropped the perfect reception fashion goal. This saree is sure to make you stand out on your momentous day.
Image Source Manish Malhotra
7. This sleeveless Mayur Goitra suit is pretty and perfect for your laidback pre-wedding festivity. Exuding a spot-on vive of traditional and trendy, this gem must totally be on your list.
Image Source Mayur Goitra
8. If you’re looking for something fun, off-beat and yet traditional to flaunt this festive season, this stunning creation is your deal! You can totally funk things up like Taapsee in this clever outfit and have a ball of a time without having to worry about your wear.
Image Source Poonam Dubey Designs
Here’s hoping you have much inspiration on choosing the perfect outfits for your trousseau!