Rupa & Sid Delhi
Little latkans, detailed dori work on the groom’s kurta, and the bride’s minimal jewellery – this beautiful Bengali wedding was all about the details, it was all about the love! Sid and Rupa had a sweet, intimate two-day wedding held at The Grand Vasan Kunj, New Delhi! Their wedding photographers, Fotowalle captured Sid and Rupa’s simplistic wedding in all its prettiness. Right from capturing the detailed weaves on this stunning bride’s banarsi silk saree from Ekaya, Defence Colony, New Delhi, to those candid smiles shot during the pheras – clean photos with love gleaming right through and through!
“Lots of sweet sandesh was overflowing throughout! It was a delightful two days for all friends and family, so glad we met so many amazing people, the two days were a blast!” – Fotowalle!
What to look out for as you scroll through this wedding – the sholawood topor worn by the bride and groom for their complete Bengali look, the all-girls must-have bridesmaid photo and Rupa’s lehenga latkan’s on her baby pink raw silk lehenga from Kani & Vikram Shahpur Jat!
- Wedding Venue - The Grand, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- Mehendi Artist - Ravi Mehandi wala, Green Park
- Makeup Artist - Shikha Chandra
- Mehndi Artist – Ravi Mehndi Wala – Green Park
- Wedding Saree - Ekaya, Defence Colony, New Delhi
- Sangeet Lehenga - Anarkali, Karol Bagh
- Mehndi Outfit – Kani & Vikram Shahpur Jat
- Wedding Shoes – Michael Kors
- Jewellery – Tanishq