Yusuf & Lubaina Mumbai : An Elegant Bohri Nikah and Walima with a Quirky Sangeet held at Stallion Banquets, Mumbai
An elegant Bohri Muslim wedding shot brilliantly by Anupa Shah Photography with little details that make for an awe-inspiring wedding. Lubaina and Yusuf’s story was weaved together by destiny in the most modern-chic way. They met on Tinder and sparks instantly flew! With the intention of only pursuing new friendship, Lubaina and Yusuf didn’t realize when this friendship turned into love – and there began the big fat Indian wedding planning!
“We met through Tinder and clicked instantly. There was no intension of marriage when we first met but he knew and I knew cupid struck us hard. 3rd meeting was with his family and 4th was with my parents. Then the parents/families met. Within a month we got engaged and kept a one year courtship for marriage which just made us absolutely sure this was it. We wanted to take the time to get to know each other & it was surely the best time of our lives. We couldn’t wait to get married and start our lives together.”
Beautiful outfits chosen from local stores around Mumbai and ancestral jewellery that inspires! This gorgeous bride made all the right choices for each of her wedding and pre-wedding functions. And as for this dapper groom – he kept all things classy with sharp sherwani’s and clean. Stylish kurtas!
Scroll down to see their gorgeous wedding right here!
- Mehendi – Bride's home.
- Sangeet – Stallion Banquet Hall, Prabhadevi, Mumbai,
- Nikkah – Tehri Masjid, Walkeshwar Mumbai
- Reception – St. Mary School ICSE ground Mumbai for reception.
- Photographer – Anupa Shah Photography
- Decorator – Allwyn
- Jewellery – Motiwala/ Ancestral jewelry.
- Reception Lehenga from Monika
- Nikkah – Outfit from Sukaina Dossani
- Mehendi – Floral Anarkali from Monika
- Sangeet lehenga – Roopkala
- Accessories – Ceremonial Hues for floral jewelry/ Pernia pop up shop
- Make-up and Hair – Khadija Chitawala for all functions
- Outfit – Sameer Patel for Mehendi/ Nikkah and Reception
- Footwear – Mochi for all functions
- Accessories – Safa from Bohra Bazaar/ Tissot watch.
- DJ/Entertainment/EmCee: Allwyn
- Wedding Planner: Allwyn
- Caterer: Gogha Caterers