10 Multi-coloured Lehengas that We Can’t Take our Eyes Off!
Life is about using the whole box of crayons. – RuPaul
True, isn’t it? When you have a myriad of colours at your disposal why settle for a single or even dual colour lehengas for your big day?
Multicolored lehengas have been trending in the bridal universe for quite some time now. While the traditional red will forever remain a classic, there is an undeniable charm in a sea of colors popping up on a plain base.
If you are a bride who is looking for some different colors than the traditional reds or the much-loved pink, blue and green coloured lehengas; here’s saying you are at the right place. I have been spotting a lot of brides opting for multicolored lehengas for their D-day and grabbing eyeballs instantly.
While it is easy to get overjoyed by all the colour options available out there, ain’t nobody saying that you have to just pick one. You can have it all. Don’t believe me? Scroll down to know more:
1. All red lehenga choli paired with a multicolored dupatta and border
2. The multicoloured lehenga and choli paired with a net dupatta
Lehenga – Akansha Gajria
3. A dusty pink lehenga choli with pink and green embroidery paired with a plain net dupatta
4. An ivory based lehenga choli with multi pink, yellow and red colored work on it
5. An ivory based lehenga with multicolored embroidery and hand printed work on it
Image Source: Recall Pictures
Lehenga – Anamika Khanna
6. Multicoloured tribal lehenga skirt paired with a jazzy choli
7. An aqua blue lehenga choli with colorful and quirky work done on it
Image Source – Cine Love Productions
Lehenga – Papa Don’t Preach
8. Light blue lehenga and dupatta with colourful digital print on it paired with a golden choli
Image Source – Coolbluez Photography
9. A multicolored lehenga skirt with pink base paired with dusty pink choli with golden work on it
MUA – Aanal Salvia
10. An all pink lehenga choli paired with a net dupatta with multicoloured thread work on it
Image Source – The Cheesecake Project