10 Romantic Quotes You can Use to Propose to Your Beloved
If you are reading this blog then you have surely found the love of your life. And if you still haven’t, you will meet someone real soon! So, if you have reached a stage when you are ready to take your relationship to the next level and seal the deal, you will need to propose to your beloved. And if you are looking to craft the best proposal for him/her then read along…
1. Grow old along with me, The best is yet to be. Will you spend the rest of your life with me? – Robert Browning
2. Are you free for the rest of your life? Because I want to make you mine for eternity.
3. ‘All everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.’ – Leo Tolstoy
4. People spend eternity to reach their last dream but I don’t want to. So, will you be my soul’s last dream?
5. If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.’ – Michelle Hodkin
6. “We would be together and have our books and at night be warm in bed together with the windows opens and the stars bright.” – Ernest Hemingway
7. “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
8. “To be together is for us to be at once as free as in solitude, as gay as in company.” –Jane Eyre
9. “I took a photo of us mid-embrace. When I am old and alone, I will remember that I once held something truly beautiful.” —Joe Dunthorne
10. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
Gif Source: Giphy
A perfect setting, the perfect diamond ring and proposal – everything seems as it should be, right? Let the literary legends help you with beautiful words to compliment your proposal!