When a bride thinks of a dream wedding designer who can make her an outfit she has always wanted, Sabyasachi Mukherjee can never seem to not be on top of the list!
The year 2019 was all about brides experimenting with different hues, opting for the unconventional as well as the traditional or being OTT or going in for minimal sans too much shimmer and shine, etc. In short, brides have surprised us!
For all those brides who have always looooooved Sabyasachi outfits and desire to flaunt an outfit by him, here are some brides who blew our minds away and wore inspirational outfits. So, if you are scouting for a wedding outfit for your 2020 wedding, here you go:
1. This bride looked like a billion bucks in her maroon and gold heavily embellished lehenga. Not to miss her statement choker and passa.
Image source: Rohit Gautam Photographer
2. I cannot take my eyes off this bride’s gorgeous lehenga with a black base and replete with multi-coloured motifs. The traditional blouse design adds more grace to the attire.
Image source: The Cheesecake Project
3. This gorgeous bride wore a red lehenga similar to what Deepika Padukone wore on her wedding in Bali and WOWED everyone!
Image source: Axioo Bali
4. Just when you thought Orange was passe when it came to millennial brides, this bride wore a scintillating orange-hued lehenga replete with silver traditional embellishments. The gold and green jewellery added to the charm!
Image source: Gareth Davies Photography
5. How about this ivory lehenga with pastel blooms for your day wedding! The bride looks nothing short of a dream.
Image source: Birches and Pine Photography
6. Elegance. Grace. Simplicity.
This bride keeps it minimal with her ivory saree paired with a black blouse. Not to miss the gorgeous border.
Image source: Motiejus
7. For the millennial and minimal bride, this ivory and rust lehenga with a dash of green is an ideal choice!
Image source: Aluna Weddings
8. This bride looks gorgeous in a traditional red and gold saree on her wedding.
Image source: Fotowalle
9. A not-so-conventional hue, this green lehenga is beautiful! The bride sticks to a rather plain lehenga, with gold patterns only at the borders, that complemented the ones on the blouse. Not to miss the similar coloured bangles and a statement neckpiece.
Image source: Sutej Pannu
10. And for the winters, Sabyasachi had just the perfect outfit- a burgundy embellished velvet lehenga.
Image source: Rolling Canvas
All set to flaunt a Sabysachi outfit at your big day?