10 Super fun & cool vidaai ideas for a happy ending (or rather beginning)!
While the bridal entry and the groom’s baarat entrance are always planned and made sure to catch everyone’s eyes, we should not miss out on the vidaai! The way the newly married couple exits their wedding is also important as it leaves the last impression of the entire wedding ceremony.
If you are dreaming to make a dhamakedaar entry, why not plan the exit as dhamakedaar too? Check out a few wedding vidaai exits which were super-cool & fun -
1. The couple who left on a tuk-tuk
Image Source: Infinite Memories
2. The Class Vintage Car Goodbye
Image Source: The cupcake Stories
3. On top of a ‘THAR’ - swagger exit by our couple Rahul and Ritika
Image Source: Design Aqua Studio
4. The Offbeat Rickshaw ride farewell
Image Source: Green Wedding Shoes
5. The Horse carriage ride sign off
Image Source: Archteype Studios
6. The Bullet exit for the swag biker couple
Image Source: Wedding Diaries
7. The golf cart ride for the couple’s farewell
Image Source: Naman Verma Photography
8. The cowboy couple bidding Adieu in style!
Image Source: Hudson River Photograph
9. The best one till date- The Ropeway exit
Image Source: Bridal Guide Magazine
10. Royal wedding exit on the back of an elephant
Image Source: Lin and Jirsa Photography
Ready to make your wedding exit and the very start of your married life a fun ride?