11 Beautiful Bangles & Kadas that Every Bride should Embrace
There is no doubt that a soon-to-be bride is spoilt for choices! From statement necklaces to elegant earrings, magical maang tikkas and who can forget those breathtaking nose rings, the bridal trousseau is brimming with endless options. But no bridal look can be complete without those crafted circles embellishing your hand. Be it a detailed karigari creation or dainty diamonds perched up together for a customized kada, these subtle yet meaningful tinges can make a memorable mark and add value to your bridal ensemble.
To get you started, here are 11 such bangles/kadas we’ve put together for you to pick and choose better on your D-day. From classic gold collections to tribal-inspired ones, lehenga as well as gown donning delights, there’s something in store for all! Read on to find out:
1. Pay the perfect ode to the rich craftsmanship legacy of this land with this intricately carved precious stones bangle set. Be it a fine-textured Benarasi saree or a Kanchipuram silk splendour, these jewels amp up your look!
Image Sources Hazoorilal Legacy
2. When you want to keep it subtle yet impactful, nothing can beat the glory of this statement diamond embossed Kada. Glam it up gracefully… one masterpiece at a time!
Image Sources Birdhichand
3. Reminiscent of your nani’s timeless jewels, this temple work inspired set is apt if you’re keen on something very traditional, rooted and close to the ancestral heart!
Image Source Paisley Pop Shop
4. Flaunt this fine piece for those fun pre-wedding festivities. If you’re all set to be this groovy bride or simply save the heavy embellishments for the wedding, we bet this is an ideal pick that suits all your needs!
Image Source Hazoorilal Legacy
5. A perfect companion for your cocktail gown, this exquisite diamond delight is sure to embolden your oomph factor. This little gem can elevate your entire look by notches and spunk up those portraits!
Image Source Tanishq
6. These Meenakari bangles unfold a story unto themselves, that of culture, craft and celebration. This is a great way to embrace understated colours (like black) to complete your unique bridal look!
Image Source Sunita Shekhawat
7. Add a tribal-inspired touch to your bridal trousseau with these multicoloured precious stones bangle sets. This can also be a refreshing adornment if you’ve planned a boho theme affair!
Image Source Bespoke Vintage Jewellery
8. Don this finely handcrafted piece made with diamonds, emerald and black onyx accents. The best part about this studded gem is that it can seamlessly blend in with a traditional or contemporary attire 🙂
Image Source Khanna Jewellers
9. As you deserve nothing less than the best on your special day, what better than this Kundan and pearls Kada to say that you are priceless!
Image Source Paisley Pop Shop
10. Dainty diamond bangles will never disappoint! No matter the event or attire, these exotic-looking jewels are sure to stand out. Pair this with your stunning outfit for a memorable soiree.
Image Source Kishandas Jewellery
11. Add personality to your ethnic ensemble with this intricately crafted blue and white enamel Polki Jadau Kada!
Image Source Jaipur Jewels
Here’s leaving you spoilt enough for choices! We hope you’ve got a clear picture of the treasure out there that is waiting for you to own it. But before that bookmark and keep this list handy!