12 Real Brides Who Got The Right Jewellery With Their Wedding Lehengas- #Weddingz2017Rewind!
After the bridal lehenga the next most important thing is the bridal jewellery and it is super important to match these! Can you imagine the horror if your lehenga and jewellery don’t match? We have shortlisted 12 real brides from 2017 who scored a 10/10 when it came to pairing the right jewellery with their lehenga.
After our best bridal makeup, best bridal lehenga, best nose rings, best matha patti, best mehendi lehenga, best of Gaurav Gupta couture, best mehendi decor we bring to you the best wedding lehenga-jewellery combinations of 2017!
1. This egg shell blue lehenga paired with light kundan jewellery. WOW!
Image source: Fotowalle
2. This bride clad in maroon velvet lehenga and heavy jewellery is giving Bappi Da a tough competition, just kidding!
Image source: HItched & Clicked
3. Okay, this is some really unique kundan and emerald jewellery worn on a golden lehenga!
Image source: Picture Art Company
4. How can we not include Anushka Sharma who looks breathtaking in her pastel pink lehenga and wow jewellery?!
Image source: Stories by Joseph Radhik
5. A peachish pink lehenga with just the right amount of diamond jewellery is making this bride look even more beautiful!
Image source: Morvi Images
6. Amrita Puri is slaying it with a golden Sabyasachi lehenga and kundan jewellery with a hint of maroon!
Image source: Ram Balmur Photography
7. Pastel pink lehenga paired with minimalistic silver jewellery (something we will definitely copy from this bride!)
Image source: Recall Pictures
8. Woah! Watchout for this bride in a scarlet-red lehenga and pure gold jewellery
Image source: Dream Diaries
9. Ivory lehenga paired with kundan + emerald jewellery. YAASS!
Image source: The Wedding Salad
10. Pretty orange lehenga with simplistic kundan jewellery. Love love!
Image source: Lightsmith Photography
11. A bright pink lehenga combined with some gold and emerald jewellery
Image source: Dipak Studios
12. A pink and golden lehenga paired with emerald jewellery never fails!
Image source: The Photo Diary
Excuse us while we recover from our love for these brides who look absolutely stunning in breathtaking lehengas and equally awesome jewellery!