5 Latest Blouse Designs for the Fashionista in You!
The wedding season is almost upon us which means it’s time to decide all the looks, the attires, the jewellery and the list goes on. Uff! Seems like a lot of work, na? Let me make it a little easier for you. Today we discuss the blouse, the garment which has received many (and much needed) makeovers in the past few years.
Nowadays designers don’t conform to cliches. Their creative minds have blessed us with off-beat designs. For the upcoming wedding season, make sure don’t wear a boring outfit. Up the ante by wearing something unique- especially the blouse. Here are some of the latest and stylish blouse designs to inspire you-
1. Shubhika of Papa Don’t Preach’ unique personality always reflects in her work. This neon pink blouse with pearls and sequins and an OTT now at the back is quite out of the box!
Outfit: Papa Don’t Preach
2. An embroidered bralette in a pretty hue? Yes, please!
Outfit: Arpita Mehta
3. Blogger Diipa Khosla looks like a stunner in this ivory off-shoulder sculpted blouse and lehenga
Outfit: Gaurav Gupta
4. Foil mirror thread work and a plunging neckline never go wrong
Outfit: Tamanna Punjabi Kapoor
5. Love this unique blouse design by Amit Aggarwal!
Outfit: Amita Aggarwal
Don’t worry, girl you can pull off these blouse designs easily!