6 Subtle Hair Accessories to Beautify your Hair (Except baby breaths)
Girls, we all know you love your tresses and as a bride getting your hair right is very important, whether it is for her mehendi, sangeet, wedding or reception. And, what’s better than getting hold of a hair accessory to accentuate even the most simple hairstyle on your D-day?
Whether you opt for a classic updo, decide to leave your hair loose or tie a neat plait, some accessories can instantly lift the look of your hair from 0 to 100. From a bunch of shiny peals to baby breaths to ribbons, you could take your pick.
Here’s a bevvy of hair accessories you could choose from to add the much needed to sparkle to your hair:
1. You could add shine to your braid by adding a gorgeous crown to it.
Image source: LELET NY
2. Experiment with a boho-chic look by adding this crown of fresh blooms.
Image source: Jordan Voth
3. How about this embellished pin to hold your bun together for a messy look?
Image source: Olgadelice
4. Not going too over-the-top with this half-crown of mini flowers accentuating the soft curls.
Image source: Kristin Ess
5. All you need is a messy braid, some spray and clusters of shiny flowers to get this look!
Image source: BHLDN Weddings
6. A chic look with shiny pearls inserted into the bride’s a contemporary chignon.
Image source: Roy Daniel
So, next time you are confused as to what you should use to give your hair the extra edge, you know your options!