It's a horrible place to stay or have a function. Rooms are filthy, beds are very dirty, staff are very unprofessional and arrogant very bad manners. Window AC make hell lot of noise with all control knobs missing. In bathroom geyser wires are open, you can have a fatal electrical shock. All safety cutouts of geysers are bypassed. Geysers can explode due to overheating. Very unsafe. Have a look at photos. Mosquitoes in the room and everywhere. Pathetic.....
S P Singh
2 weeks, 6 days ago
Pathetic place, filthy room and restaurant. Dirty and poorly managed. Adviced to avoid.