6 Things to Do a Night Before Your Wedding
From leaving the jewellery behind to wearing the wrong bra, there are quite a few things that could go wrong at the last minute.
Weddings are hectic that it’s easy to forget even the most obvious things during this time – be it out of excitement or tension.
That’s why we’ve made a list of 6 things you MUST do on the night before your wedding.
Ready, set, go!
1. Confirm the time with your makeup artist and hairdresser.
Image source: Studio Kelly Photography
2. Confirm the arrival of your photographer.
3. Take out your lehenga and ensure it’s ironed.
Image source: Dipak Studios
4. Make sure you have items like an emergency sewing kit, double-sided tape, safety pins, etc in your wedding bag.
5. Avoid anything that could make you bloated or gassy.
6. Try to get a complete 8 hours of good night’s sleep!
Image source: Sunny Dhiman Photography
Hey, it’s not too late to make a note of these, go on, start updating your checklist!